Thank you for attending one of the three spring preseason meetings. For those of you not in attendance, all the information can be found in the slide presentation, league policy doc, and team handbook doc. Please note also that all teams who did not attend, or did not correctly sign in to the presentation will be fined $100.
RECAP OF PRESEASON MEETING
- Please also note that ANY TEAMS WHO HAVE NOT PAID THE OUTSTANDING REFEREE FEES, or the WCSA FINES, will be forcibly forfeiting all games until their accounts are back in good financial standing with GGSRA and WCSA. There will be no negotiating to reinstate games.
- 2+ weeks, can reschedule at your will
- 1-2 weeks, need league approval (follow team handbook directions)
- <1 week, no reschedule
- Referee Invoicing
- failsafe step of listing unpaid invoices on WCSA
- Post-Season tournament
- Apr 28-30 in Temecula California
The team handbook, policies, and other important documentation can be found here. Also for your convenience, a recording of the last preseason meeting (apologies for having to sit through this with my whiny voice)
Thank you for your time.
P.S. Please read through the team handbook thoroughly, and check the FAQ page if you have questions first. It is extremely frustrating with 100+ teams to receive emails with simple questions covered in detail on the handbook and FAQ page.