The San Diego State Soccer Club is proud to announce the schedule for the 2017 Aztec Cup presented by Flite Soccer. The first game will be on Thursday evening 9/20 at 8:45pm. Point Loma University will play San Deigo State University Black in the Gold Division. The majority of games will start on Friday aftertoon, and conclude on Sunday afternoon. For a complete listing of games, please click here. . This one of the Premier Club Soccer Tournaments in the Nation and we are looking to have another great event this Fall.
Please follow us on twitter and instagram @aztec_cup for more event details.
Below are some important team info.
1. Manditory team conference call this Sunday Sept 17th at 5pm PST. Details will be posted shortly.
2. Roster must be finialized by 9/20/17 5pm PST. Roster additions after this will be $20 per addition and will be processed on directors discretion.
3. Game length 80 minutes, with 5 minute half time and 10 minutes between games. Please be ready to play at time of game. The schedule is extremely tight.
4. Rules are posted under tournament link
5. All players need to print and fill out SDSU Waiver form and turn into directors tent 1 hour prior to first game kick off. Here is waiver link
6. Teams will need to ready to check in with field marshalls 30 minutes prior to kick off. Must have valid ID at game.
There will be three divisions this September. The Mens Premier, Gold, and the Women's division. The Premier Teams will be playing Friday Afternoon and have National Championship teams like Weber State, Arizona, Arizona State, Colorado State, Cal Poly Slo, UCSB, UC Davis, Grand Canyon University, SDSU, USC, UCLA, UCSD, Utah Valley, and Gonzaga attending. .
The Women's Division a fairly new competition, with local teams competing vs teams from the State of Arizona. We looking for record amount of teams this so, please do wait to apply.
The cost is $600. You will get at least three 80 minute long games. To apply log into your team account on the website and click on apply for 2017 Aztec Cup. If you are non WCSA team, just email email@example.com and we send you a link for application. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or go to instragram #azteccup for more update info.